A local funeral home mailed a postcard to my house. They’re having a pizza party to attract potential customers. The postcard got my attention but it also made me laugh when I started thinking about what pizzas and mortuaries have in common.
- Both might use a brick oven.
- Both put their finished products in boxes.
- At both places, you might be asked, “What do you want on your Tombstone?”
- Pizzas are often topped with vegetables, coffins are topped with flowers.
- You find one at a pizza parlor and the other at a funeral parlor.
- Pizza makers stretch the dough, undertakers stretch a John Doe.
One Response to Sleeps with the Anchovies