The Google Doodle commemorated Richard Scarry’s birthday on Sunday. My wife loved it and said so. I said that I had also noticed it when I was writing my blog post the night before, which meant I must have been Googling after midnight. The phrase made me laugh because it would have sounded ridiculous, if not slightly naughty, 20 years ago. I was inspired to make up a few more . Feel free to add your own in the comments section but remember, they can’t actually be dirty.
- I was Googling after midnight.
- She showed me her Twitter.
- They hacked his Facebook.
- I uploaded it to YouTube.
- My Ustream keeps pausing.
- She doesn’t know I’m following her.
- Do you wanna Skype later?
- He has a lot of worthless stuff on his Wikipedia entry.
- He got fired for tweeting about his boss.